My name is Mohammad Nazmul Huda Rubol Chowdhury, and I am a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer with over 12 years of experience in software development . My expertise includes designing, developing, and supporting scalable web applications using C#, .NET Core, .NET 8, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, React.js, Angular, SQL Server, Azure, and DevOps technologies.
Before joining PACCAR, I worked with Intel Corporation as a Full Stack .NET Developer, where I developed cloud-based applications using React 18, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server, and Azure. Prior to that, I spent more than three years at Western Digital Corporation as a Senior Software Engineer, contributing to projects involving Angular, .NET Core, MVC, Microservices, and SQL Server.
Throughout my career, I have been heavily involved in the complete software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, deployment, and production support. I have strong experience working in Agile/Scrum environments, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and delivering business-critical applications.
From an educational perspective, I hold a Master's degree in Management Information Systems and a Bachelor's degree in Computer & Information Systems. I am also a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and have certifications in both web and Windows application development using C#.NET.
One of my recent achievements was earning 3rd Prize in the PACCAR Secure Code Championships 2026, which reflects my commitment to writing secure, high-quality code.
Overall, I am passionate about building scalable, maintainable, and user-friendly applications, and I enjoy solving complex business problems through technology while continuously learning new tools and best practices
Why should we hire you?
You should hire me because I bring 12+ years of Full Stack .NET development experience, with strong expertise in C#, .NET Core/.NET 8, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs, React.js, SQL Server, Azure, and DevOps. I have successfully delivered enterprise applications for leading organizations including PACCAR, Intel, and Western Digital. [FullStackD...perDotNetP | Word]
I have experience across the entire software development lifecycle—from requirements gathering and architecture design to development, testing, deployment, and production support. I am also comfortable working in Agile environments, collaborating with stakeholders, and delivering high-quality, scalable solutions on time. [FullStackD...perDotNetP | Word]
Additionally, I have hands-on experience with microservices, CI/CD pipelines, cloud technologies, and secure coding practices, and I am passionate about continuously learning and improving. My recent recognition in the PACCAR Secure Code Championships 2026 demonstrates my commitment to software quality and security. [FullStackD...perDotNetP | Word]
In short, I combine strong technical expertise, proven enterprise experience, and a track record of delivering business value, allowing me to contribute effectively from day one. [FullStackD...perDotNetP | Word]
First of all, I like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.
I completed my MIS From Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh with cgp 3.65 out of 4 and I completed my graduation from London Metropolitan University, London, U.K as distance education.
"Well, I've been in IT for over 10 years, and have spent the last 3 years as Senior Software Engineer roles
My area of interest is programming .Net. I am MCP.
Skills
|
|
.NET
|
.NET Core, C#.NET,
ASP.NET Web Form, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft Silverlight,
Ext.Net , ADO.NET ,SharePoint 2010
|
Database
|
MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
|
ORM
|
|
Web Technologies
|
HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, AngularJS, JavaScript,
JSON
|
Source Control
|
Tortoise SVN (Subversion), TFS.
|
Web Service
|
ASP.NET Web API ,WCF, Web Service
|
Reporting
|
Crystal Report, Tibco SpotFire
|
Various
|
Design
Patterns, Design Principle, Telerik kendo
|
http://www.indiabix.com/hr-interview/tell-me-about-yourself/
https://coderanch.com/t/28624/careers
http://layman-blog.blogspot.com/2010/12/interview-question-tell-me-about.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6WhVY2tTU
Weakness Question 1
What is your biggest weakness?
English
"Earlier in my career, I sometimes spent too much time perfecting details. Over time, I learned to balance quality with project timelines by prioritizing tasks and focusing on business value."
বাংলা
"ক্যারিয়ারের শুরুতে আমি কখনও কখনও একটি কাজকে অতিরিক্ত নিখুঁত করার চেষ্টা করতাম। সময়ের সাথে আমি শিখেছি কীভাবে Quality এবং Deadline-এর মধ্যে ভারসাম্য রাখতে হয় এবং Business Value-এর উপর বেশি গুরুত্ব দিতে হয়।"
Weakness Question 2
Tell me about a weakness you are working on.
English
"I sometimes hesitate to delegate tasks because I want to ensure everything is completed correctly. To improve, I have been focusing on better delegation, mentoring, and trusting team members with responsibilities."
বাংলা
"কখনও কখনও আমি কাজ Delegate করতে দ্বিধা করি কারণ আমি নিশ্চিত হতে চাই যে কাজটি সঠিকভাবে সম্পন্ন হবে। এটি উন্নত করার জন্য আমি Delegation, Mentoring এবং Team Member-দের উপর আরও আস্থা রাখতে শিখছি।"
Weakness Question 3
How do you overcome your weaknesses?
English
"I believe self-awareness and continuous improvement are important. I regularly seek feedback, identify areas for growth, and create action plans to improve my skills."
বাংলা
"আমি বিশ্বাস করি আত্মসচেতনতা এবং ক্রমাগত উন্নতি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ। আমি নিয়মিত Feedback গ্রহণ করি, উন্নতির ক্ষেত্র চিহ্নিত করি এবং সেগুলো উন্নত করার জন্য পরিকল্পনা তৈরি করি।"
1. Too Detail-Oriented
English: "I sometimes focus too much on details, but I've learned to balance quality with deadlines."
বাংলা: "কখনও কখনও আমি খুঁটিনাটিতে বেশি মনোযোগ দিই, তবে এখন Quality এবং Deadline-এর মধ্যে ভারসাম্য রাখতে শিখেছি।"
2. Delegating Tasks
English: "I sometimes hesitate to delegate tasks, but I'm improving by trusting my team more."
বাংলা: "কখনও কখনও কাজ Delegate করতে দ্বিধা করি, তবে এখন টিমের উপর আরও আস্থা রাখতে শিখছি।"
3. Public Speaking
English: "Public speaking was a challenge for me, but regular presentations have improved my confidence."
বাংলা: "Public Speaking আগে আমার জন্য চ্যালেঞ্জ ছিল, তবে নিয়মিত Presentation-এর মাধ্যমে আত্মবিশ্বাস বেড়েছে।"
4. Saying No
English: "I sometimes take on too much work, but I'm learning to prioritize effectively."
বাংলা: "কখনও কখনও আমি বেশি কাজের দায়িত্ব নিয়ে ফেলি, তবে এখন অগ্রাধিকার নির্ধারণ করতে শিখছি।"
5. Impatience
English: "I like moving projects forward quickly, but I've learned to be more patient and collaborative."
বাংলা: "আমি দ্রুত কাজ এগিয়ে নিতে পছন্দ করি, তবে এখন আরও ধৈর্যশীল ও সহযোগিতামূলক হতে শিখেছি।"
6. Asking for Help
English: "I prefer solving problems independently, but I've learned to seek help when needed."
বাংলা: "আমি নিজে সমস্যা সমাধান করতে পছন্দ করি, তবে প্রয়োজনে সাহায্য চাইতে শিখেছি।"
Best Interview Choice (Easy to Remember)
English: "I can be too detail-oriented at times, but I've learned to balance perfection with deadlines."
বাংলা: "কখনও কখনও আমি অতিরিক্ত Detail-এ মনোযোগ দিই, তবে এখন নিখুঁততা এবং Deadline-এর মধ্যে ভারসাম্য রাখতে শিখেছি।" ✅
No comments:
Post a Comment