Viva -Communication Skill

Welcome Rubol
Hi Dave thank you for having me I am very excited to talk to you Today
 
 1. Tell me about yourself.
• Answer: "Certainly, I'd be happy to. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and have spent the last 12+1 years working in software development. I've had the opportunity to work on various projects, from developing mobile applications to leading a team of developers in my previous role at XYZ Company. I'm known for my problem-solving skills and my ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Outside of work, I'm passionate about volunteering for coding boot camps, where I mentor aspiring developers."
2. Why should we hire you?
• Answer: "You should hire me because I bring a unique combination of technical expertise, leadership experience, and a proven track record of delivering results. In my previous role at ABC Inc., I not only led a team that completed a critical project ahead of schedule but also identified and implemented process improvements that saved the company 20% in operational costs. My ability to collaborate effectively and my commitment to continuous learning make me a valuable asset to any team."
 
Start with a greeting and your name: "Hello, my name is John Smith."
 Mention your background: "I have a degree in computer science and have been working as a software developer for the past 14 years."
Highlight your skills: "I'm proficient in C# and have experience in developing web applications using frameworks such as React and Angular."
Share your experience: "In my previous job, I developed a Web app that is used over 10,000
Users"
Show your passion: "I  always try to update myself for new challenges and opportunities to improve my skills as a software developer, and I'm excited about the possibilities of working with your team."
End with a positive note: "Thank you for considering me for this position. I'm excited about the opportunity to work with such a great team and contribute to the success of the company."


1.       Do you work well with other people?
I I enjoy working as part of a team, but also on my own. I always make sure that I am approachable and encourage colleagues to call me when they need support.
2.       Tell me about yourself.
        Good morning sir/madam,

         First of all, I like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

         I am Rubol. I am from Dhak,Bangladesh . 

          I completed my MIS From Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh  with cgp 3.65  out of 4 and I completed my graduation from London Metropolitan University, London, U.K  as distance education.

         "Well, I've been in IT for over 10 years, and have spent the last 3 years as  Senior Software Engineer  roles

         My area of interest is programming .Net.  I am MCP. 


          I have been working in Information Technology industry for last 10 years. I had an opportunity to work in teams and independently. I am very comfortable in both environments. I have developed Client/Server and Intranet applications, which includes Requirement Phase, Analysis/Design, Development, and Implementation. I have worked on various Tools/Technologies

      Skills
      .NET
     .NET Core, C#.NET, ASP.NET Web Form, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft Silverlight, Ext.Net , ADO.NET ,SharePoint  2010
      Database
      MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
     ORM 
      Entity Framework, NHibernate ,Linq, Petapoco,
     Web Technologies
      HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, AngularJS, JavaScript, JSON
      Source Control   
      Tortoise SVN (Subversion), TFS.
      Web Service  
       ASP.NET Web API ,WCF, Web Service
      Reporting
      Crystal Report, Tibco SpotFire
      Various 
       Design Patterns, Design Principle, Telerik kendo

       Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2012/2014/2016
       Oracle, MySQL
      Visual Studio 2008/10/2012/15/17

      Analysis &Design .Prepared Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)

      I have always met the project deadlines, for which I had to work late hours and weekends. 
       My hobbies are reading books.

       My strength is I am  honest ,hardworking person and quick learner.. My weakness is I cannot say No   to   anyone.

      My achievements were I got 3rd prize in Software Fair which was organized by Brack Bank and   UITS University. My hobby is playing chess.

      My father was a govt employee and my mother is good house Maker.

       My role models was my father, because he   taught   me, how the real world going on. So I follow him.    That's all about myself.
       

3.       What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
  When the software development of our new product stalled, i was able to successfully troubleshoot the issues and solve the problems, within a very short period of time.

4.       Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
("Even though it was difficult when one of our team members left us without notice, we were able to rearrange the department workload to cover the position until a replacement was hired."
5.       What have you learned from your mistakes?
I think one of the most important things I've learned is persistence. Not to give up too soon, because the solution is probably right in front of me.
6.       What was it like working for your supervisor?
Early in my career, I had a PM who helped me a great deal, we still stay in touch. I've honestly learned something from each boss I've had. My best boss was a person who set such a wonderful example for his employees, that he inspired people to work harder.
7.       What do you expect from a supervisor?
I appreciate a work environment where supervisors try to make personal connections with their employees. I would also expect my supervisor to be open and honest with me and to let me know if there is anything I could do to improve upon or do differently in my work.
8.       How do you handle stress and pressure?
Prioritizing my responsibilities so I have a clear idea of what needs to be done when, has helped me effectively manage pressure on the job.
9.       What has been the greatest disappointment in your life?
“The greatest disappointment of my life was the passing of my father. He passed away suddenly without any warning; I was very upset and deeply shocked  
“The greatest disappointment in my life so far has to be when I had my laptop stolen during university. I had almost finished my dissertation, when it was taken from my halls of residence. I had to work very hard for the next 5 days to re do all my work, but I managed to get it done and handed in on time. I learned to back up my work to an external disk so it wasn’t all bad I suppose!”
10.   What are you passionate about?
I'm passionate about making a difference. When I'm involved with a project at work I want to do my best to achieve success. I feel the same way about what I do in my personal life
11.   What are your pet peeves?
I do not have a pet peeve
12.   What do people most often criticize about you?
I am too shy, and not talkative or I talk too slowly.
13.   When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
I don’t remember when the last time was. Anger is something I have learnt to control over time. When I am about to get angry I simply take a step back, take a deep breath, drink a bit of water and I am fine thereafter.
14.   Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
I'm comfortable with both.
15.   Give some examples of teamwork.
In my last postion, I was part of a software Development team. We all worked together to plan and manage the Development schedule, to provide user training, and ensure a smooth transition for our Client. Our team always completed our projects ahead of schedule with very positive reviews from our clients.
16.   Why are you the best person for the job?
I have a passion for my work and I will do my best to become an asset to your company
I am a hard working person and quick learner that’s why I think I am correct person for this job.
17.   Why do you want to work here?
"I'm looking for a position that matches my skill set doing xyz.....
I would like to work in your company as it provides a lot of scope for developing my personal and technical skills. In the same way I would like to give my utmost contribution for gaining much more reputation to your organization
18.   What can you contribute to this company?
I have the experience, contacts, and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this business.


phone conversations
Answering a call
Hello, Emma speaking.
Hello, this is Emma.
Hi Suzy, how are you?
I’m in a meeting right now. can I call you back in an hour?
Making a call
Hi, my name is Emma...
Hi, this is Emma. I’m just returning your call.
Hey, It’s Emma.
Hey, is this a good time to talk?
Have you got 5 minutes to chat?
Requesting information
I'm calling to find out how long the delivery will take.
I'd like to speak to someone about my account.
There is a strange charge on my bill. Could you tell me why it’s there?
Who should I contact for this information?
Can you direct me to the right person to speak to about this?
Checking understanding
Did you say ….?
I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that.
Sorry, it cut out. Could you repeat that?
The connection is really bad
Sorry, would you mind slowing down?
Was that F for foot or S for sun?
Interrupting politely
Sorry to interrupt…
I’m so sorry for interrupting but I’d like to make sure I understood
you correctly.
Sorry, can I jump in here?
May I add something?
 Asking someone to wait
Just bear with me.
Hang on a second.
Just give me a moment, please.
Can I put you on hold?
Do you mind holding?
Hold on a sec.
Sorry to keep you waiting.
Showing appreciation
Thanks so much for your help.
Cheers, I appreciate it.
I really appreciate your help.
I’m thankful for your understanding.
I’m grateful that we have been able to resolve this issue.
Thanks a million.
Ending a call
I appreciate the call.
Thanks for your call, have a nice day.
Okay, I’d better let you go
Okay, I’ve got to run. I’ve got a million things to do today.
It was great to chat. I’ll talk to you again soon.
Thank you for calling.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel RESUME CV

PTE