Cover Leter
 B-2-4, AVENUE COURT APARTMENT ,JLN 1/133 TMN SRI SENTOSA, AVENUE COURT
JLN KLANG LAMA,

KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

Mohammad Nazmul Huda Rubol Chowdhury
T2-13A-06-01, icon city, Jalan no.1, sungai way, petaling jaya, Selangor.Postal: 47300 , Malaysia.
Telephone: +60178855673

Company Name: Western Digital (M)

Address: P6/P7/P8, Jalan SS8/4 (Sungei Way FIZ), 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

iCrest Sdn Bhd,C-01-06 CoPlace 2, 2260, Jalan Usahawan 1, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Rubol30@gmail.com
[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name]:
[Name of person referring] suggested that I contact you regarding the open [job title] position with [Company Name]. My educational background in Computing & Information System (from London Metropolitan University, London, U.K) along with my professional experience, makes me an excellent candidate for this position.As you will see from the enclosed resume, I have more than 10 years of experience in the field of Software Engineering. My resume shows that I have been consistently rewarded for hard work with promotions and increased responsibilities. These rewards are a direct result of my expertise in .Net, my commitment to personal and professional excellence, and my excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you have questions, or if you want to schedule an interview, please contact me at +60178855673. I look forward to meeting you to further discuss employment opportunities with [Company Name].
Sincerely,

Mohammad Nazmul Huda Rubol Chowdhury 

20/07/2018
Sir
 My educational background in Computing & Information System (from London Metropolitan University, London, U.K) along with my professional experience, makes me an excellent candidate for this position.As you will see from the enclosed resume, I have more than 10 years of experience in the field of Software Engineering. My resume shows that I have been consistently rewarded for hard work with promotions and increased responsibilities. These rewards are a direct result of my expertise in .Net, my commitment to personal and professional excellence, and my excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you have questions, or if you want to schedule an interview, please contact me at +60178855673. I look forward to meeting you to further discuss employment opportunities with you.
Sincerely,
Mohammad Nazmul Huda Rubol Chowdhury | Sr. Software Engineer 
Western Digital Corporation,Malaysia.   
Telephone: +60178855673
Rubol30@gmail.com

Agrani Remittance House Sdn Bhd
AddressNo. 33, Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sin, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel RESUME CV

PTE